Apps4U Competition Terms & Conditions
General Competition Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to any other Terms and Conditions provided to you or to which you are referred to at the time of entering the competition.
“Apps4U” means Apps4U Limited, company registration number 10338102 and registered offices at 26 Summerley Lane Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 7HX.
“Entrant” means an individual person entering the competition.
- Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Apps4U, its agents and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entrants must enter via the method stated in the competition details and by the closing date stated in the competition details. All entries must be received by this date to be included in the prize draw.
- Use of false or incorrect contact details of an individual within the entries will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Only one entry per entrant is allowed.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the entrant.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Apps4U which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Apps4U reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual and entrant who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Apps4U reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, for whatever reason, Apps4U Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Apps4U relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise, all postal entries must be made directly to Apps4U Limited, 26 Summerley Lane, Felpham Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO227HX.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Apps4U reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, Apps4U reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made verbally or in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in the promotional material, the Terms and Conditions detailed here will prevail.
- A list of winners will be published on the Apps4U website. The surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- All application submissions must abide by the respective “store” owners, Apple® and Google®, additional application and publishing Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Specific Additional Competition Terms and Conditions
In addition to the above General Competition Terms and Conditions, the following terms relate to the specific competition(s) detailed below:
Competition Name: “Win a Free Mobile App”
Promoter: Talk Business
Description of Prize: Offer to win a free business/brand mobile application as detailed and promoted on the www.apps4u.com website and further defined by the “BUSINESS” (Business Standard) package offering.
Anticipated Competition Launch date: October 1st 2017
Anticipated Competition Close date: November 30th 2017
The winner of the prize will be offered free mobile application development and publishing of a mobile application, as defined here https://apps4u.com/pricing/ and as further defined by the “BUSINESS” (Business Standard) package within. The development cost will be free and the first 12 months of support, hosting and push notifications will also be provided free of charge for 12 months. The winner is under no obligation to continue using the apps or Apps4U platform after the 12-month prize period, but should they wish to continue, their fee will be heavily discounted by over 40% of the prevailing published prices. Unless otherwise agreed with the competition winner, the contract will terminate after the prize period, that being 12 months from when the applications are published, or 15 months after the competition Closing Date, whichever is the sooner.
Apps4U will use all reasonable endeavours to develop and deliver a quality application for the winner. However, if the winner delays or prolongs proper engagement beyond that of a reasonable period (three calendar months from the date of the Closing Date) or fails to provide enough information in order for the development to commence or continue, Apps4U reserve the right to provide the winner 30 days notice to provide all missing information before the contract and Prize term is retracted and terminated.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize application will be built from a vast array of common business related features and modules, as detailed on the features page here: https://apps4u.com/features/. Excluded from this Competition Prize is any hardware or any development or professional services not specially detained within these terms.
As detailed in the General Competition Terms and Conditions, the winner agrees to allow successfully published mobile apps to be used and referenced on the Apps4U website and within other promotional material. The winner also agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to work with the Apps4U marketing team or agents to provide answers to brief Q&As, quotes and testimonials for use in their particular case study for the three months following successful app publication (this will come at no cost to the prize winner).
Apple® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
© 2017 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
Apps4U Limited, 26 Summerley Lane, Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 7HX
Tel: 01243 888108 | www.Apps4U.com